Monday, July 23, 2012

Mom is not doing very well.  I pray the cancer is not back but when she had the mascetomy I dont think they got it all.  If only she hadnt waited to go to the Dr.  The tumor was so big.  I have had my mom for 60 years but I would love to have her for awhile more as long as she isnt in pain. When I lose my mom, God will be the lucky one to have her in heaven.  The last 5 years with mom and dad have been rough ones.  Dad got bladder cancer but he was lucky his CA stays in the bladder.  They go in and remove the tumor and then he will be great for a couple of years, but his heart is not good.  He is in CHF, but what do you expect he is 87 years old.  My mom is 84.  I have been so blessed to have them in my life, and to have had them all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment